Monday, July 14, 2008

Retarded words

I think I speak for all of us when I say that some people nowadays are either too rich and free or are mentally challenged from birth.

Do you guys know about those TV programmes where they will play music videos and have a chat box at the right side of the screen so that people can SMS to the TV station and their SMSes will then be shown on TV? Something that looks like this:

I will never know what intrigues people these days to actually do such a thing. I mean it costs 50 cents per SMS. And you don't even get to say "Your mom's a fugging whore" because they will block it out. You don't even get a promotion of 2 free SMSes for every 10 that you send. You don't even get to take part in a lucky draw.

What you get though, when you tune in to such programmes, is a barrage of nonsense that would suddenly jolt you to realise that some of us are REALLY just one species or two away from the chimpanzees after all.

I especially cannot stand the "Ada awek tak?" SMSes. You can already imagine some fat, bald, middle aged man, relaxing in his deck chair while sending out "Ada awek tak?" SMSes to these programmes in hope that some lonely girl with 50 cents of credit to spare would actually reply to him, not realising that that very same girl is actually another fat, bald, middle aged man, relaxing in his deck chair as well....with his shorts off.

Perhaps some would say that it is exciting to SMS with some unknown people through this programme. Like how some people would describe meeting random people whom they have never seen before from the internet as fun. No, it's not. It just isn't.

Meeting someone whom you have not seen before is as fun as sticking your middle finger into the bottom of a sleeping tiger. It is almost always disastrous. And that's because SeXy_BaBy19 is actually a baby elephant in human clothes.

And I'm not finished. When I took the photo above, I actually spent 15 minutes to decipher what these morons were talking about. Personally, I would have rather preferred to blow-torch my nipples off. But I really wanted to know what the people of today were mostly on about. After a full 15 minutes, I realised that it was futile. This is not a language. This is crap. Einstein would have committed suicide if he had seen this.


So the moral to the story is, if you ever feel lonely and think that Sudoku is not much of a challenge, go ahead and try to decipher the replies you would get from sending "I'm 19/f" to these programmes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mieeee~~why talk about my sudoku??so u mean one day i get too bored...i can do like what u said latter??wahahahaha

slacker said...

haha...donno...suddenly think of sudoku...u want to waste 50 cents to do that meh?