Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time for change

I've decided to start a new blog because I realised I can never improve on pgslacker anymore. It's too good...too perfect. How does one improve perfection you tell me? Hahahahahaha...I'm stuck everytime I wanna post something new there because the previous posts were all just too good and I was afraid my new post would be crap.

So here I am. Slacker 2. Slacker 1 was created during my free time after form 6. Slacker 2 now is created because I can't fucking get a job yet...which means I have as much free time as I have back then.

First off I didn't know there were a lot of people reading Slacker 1. I mean like every now and then at some gathering, some people would come up to me and say they read my blog. Which is cool and everything and I thank you all sincerely. But please, next time, for the sake of me knowing who is actually reading my stuff, LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!! (with your name in it of cos) hahahahaha...

I'll go work on my first post now. kthxbye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, change as in what way? Ugayu