Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Could have done it in less than a year

So I have graduated yeah, and my final CGPA is a 2.6 something which of course I am not embarassed to share and tell considering how much ermm..."effort"... I have put in these past 3 years.


Tiuzzzzzz....2.6 only ma...that's like only a second lower...tiuzzzzz


2.6 to me is damn fulamak high considering that throughout the 3 years I have been:

















Reading newspaper

















Reading magazines

















Playing around behind lecture halls



















Playing around in the laboratory


















smoking in the toilets

















playing around in the toilet


















Playing in the toilet summore


















Cacat-ing fren's cars
















Meng-cacat-ing fren's car summore



















"Redesigning" fren's motor
























Going to IKEA just to make a sotong soft toy look like the Faceless Void...ermm...gay imba gg Dota hero with bash













Going to Carrefour to play with chairs




Playing real life Star Wars when we were supposed to study Calculus.

See...2.6 still ok la considering that I would never even touch my notes with a 10-foot pole during normal lecture days let alone listen and concentrate on the lecturers. I only study during study week k. Which means a month of studies for every sem. Which means 6 months of study to complete a 3 year course with a 2.6. Pro-nyerrrrr..hahahhhahaha

But really, as much as I still hate UTAR for possibly being the only learning institution that I had been that actually made me consider suicide each and every morning before I go to class, I still love the people there. Hope you guys are doing well then.

*Full credit goes to JC for all the pics he had taken during these 3 years and his effot in burning all of us a copy. Thanks bro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. You are welcome, we good friends mah. haha.

Fully utilize those photos and have fun!

my cgpa is GG-ed, but still can grad is am good thing also. You are just talented to slack n get those result. ugayu