Friday, September 21, 2012

3 years on

Three years on and oh my, how times have changed.

I don't know if blogs are still relevant these days but a quick scan through of blogs I used to read shows that blogs these days are either filled with:

1) Uninteresting opinions on mundane subjects
2) Advertisements and reviews on products you will never use
3) Lots and lots of pictures which eats into your bandwidth
4) All of the above

In reference to (1), I guess there is only a finite amount of things a person can share in this world before said person starts to bore you with his/her travels, dining preferences and his/her hobbies. Frankly, nobody cares if you had a good time at Redang. Or Tioman. Or whatever.

In reference to (2), while we appreciate your efforts in bringing a new product into the public consciousness, we really find it a bit tedious to read on how much you love said product and how we should all have it in our lives. To put in order the people whose opinions really matter, you are probably at the bottom of my list.

In reference to (3), there is only that many times I can look at your self-taken photographs before I decide that the next best course of action is to drag the mouse cursor towards the top right corner.

Therefore, I shall resume blogging...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on hiatus for long, finally you are back! keep it up!
more entries please~